Cardel is a group of companies with offices in Colorado, Florida, Alberta and Ontario. We offer beautifully designed communities and exceptionally well-built homes for every stage in life from condominiums and townhomes to starter homes and move-up products. In Calgary, Cardel is proud to build in Shawnee Park, Walden, Cornerbrook, Alpine Park and Savanna, with an upcoming project in Silverton in Silverado.
Qualified Experienced Residential Framers
Highly competitive rates and retention bonus compensation offerings
Cardel Homes is currently looking for individual Framers or Framing Crews to join our growing trade partner team as we expand our area offerings and volume within Calgary and the surrounding areas. This is an exciting opportunity to join a group of highly passionate, organized professionals who take pride in their craft. With almost 50 years of building experience in Calgary, we are proud to offer consistent projects, steady growing volume, and highly competitive wages. We currently have immediate opportunities available.
- Residential construction experience
- Safety-oriented workplace focus, adhering to our health and safety program policies and our sub-contractor safety agreement
- Strong organizational, scheduling, and communication skills
- Solid understanding of new home construction, including building code and municipal bylaws.
- Ability to maintain our schedules while providing a high-quality end product.
- Licensed Residential Framing Sub-Contractor with:
- Calgary Business License
- WCB# plus a copy of WCB Insurance
- Valid Driver’s License
- Responsible to provide all methods of transportation, equipment, tools, and safety PPE
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with “Framing Crew” in the subject for further information.