As one of Florida’s top homebuilders, Cardel is always on the lookout for talent that’s a cut above. Whether you’re a standout student or a seasoned pro in your field, you could be on track for a fulfilling career with Cardel. Teamwork, innovation, long-term employment and work-life balance are just a few hallmarks of working at Cardel. To learn more about our culture, we encourage you to like us on Facebook and follow us on LinkedIn. Accessibility accommodations are available to job applicants upon request.
Cardel is a group of companies with offices in Alberta, Ontario, Colorado and Florida. We offer beautifully designed communities and exceptionally well-built homes for every stage in life from condominiums and townhomes to starter homes, move-up products and vacation rentals. Cardel Homes is proud to be building in various Tampa, Sarasota and Orlando communities, including Waterset in Apollo Beach, North River Ranch in Parrish, Artistry in Sarasota and Prairie Oaks in St. Cloud, along with numerous other new communities coming soon.
To submit a résumé for a position not listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.
Current Career Opportunities
The Sales Assistant will support sales efforts and provide exceptional customer service to potential buyers.
- Extended health benefits
- 401(k) with matching
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Training & career development
- Long-term employment
- Charitable initiatives and team-building events
- Supporting sales efforts and providing exceptional customer service to potential buyers
- Following up on sales leads, meeting and greeting the public, providing product and company information, and assisting with the overall sales process
- Maintaining database and executing various administrative functions in support of the sales agents
- Ensuring that the Cardel model home(s) and/or sales centers are clean, neat, and professionally presented
- Introducing prospects to Cardel, our communities, and our products
- Acting as primary customer liaison throughout the home-building process to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Remaining current and contemporary with respect to the new home industry, our target customer demographic, and our competitors
- Experience in sales and customer service (considered an asset)
- Professional appearance and excellent organizational skills
- High school diploma or post-secondary education
- Computer literacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position with a 4-5-day work week scheduled to accommodate model home and sales center hours. In addition, you may be required to attend training or other work commitments outside of the sales center hours. The hours of operation for model homes and sales center are typically as follows:
- Monday & Tuesday 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Thursday & Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm
To apply for this position, resumes may be emailed to email@example.com. Please quote job #CH-NHSA-2023 in the subject line.Apply Here!