The career you want
As one of Calgary’s top homebuilders, Cardel is always on the lookout for talent that’s a cut above. Whether you’re a standout student or a seasoned pro in your field, you could be on track for a fulfilling career with Cardel. Teamwork, innovation, long-term employment and work-life balance are just a few hallmarks of working at Cardel. To learn more about our culture, we encourage you to like us on Facebook and follow us on Linkedin . Accessibility accommodations are available to job applicants upon request.
Cardel is a group of companies with offices in Colorado, Florida, Alberta and Ontario. We offer beautifully designed communities and exceptionally well-built homes for every stage in life, from condominiums and townhomes to starter homes and move-up products. In Calgary, Cardel is proud to build in Shawnee Park, Walden, Cornerbrook, Alpine Park and Savanna, with an upcoming project in Silverton in Silverado.
To submit a résumé for a position not listed, please email email@example.com .
Current Career Opportunities
Our Information Technology team is looking for a new member who is interested in working with the IT team in developing, implementing, and improving business systems solutions.
The Business Systems Analyst position is responsible for implementation, configuration, enhancements, testing, reporting, and documentation of Cardel Homes business systems, including but not limited to CRM, estimating, scheduling, Sage, and warranty software.
Duties may include:
- Designing, developing and maintaining reports, dashboards, and KPI scorecards in Power BI for departments from multiple sources.
- Developing or working with third parties to implement and support data analytic and reporting solutions and processes.
- Developing new processes to collect and report data and lead implementation throughout the company.
- Evaluating, implementing, and supporting system integration solutions, vendor APIs and ETL (extract, transform and load) tools.
- Filtering and cleaning data by reviewing reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Collaborating with Business Systems Analysts, IT and Subject Matter Experts on projects and support work related to data analytics.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Understanding database structures, as well as reporting methodologies, is required in this position.
- 2 or more years of experience with Power BI developing visual reports, including custom visuals, dashboards and KPI score cards.
- An ability to apply technical knowledge from technical manuals, procedural documentation, and whitepapers.
- Excellent documentation and process-building skills.
- Nice to have experience and/or knowledge with Sage, BuilderMT, Sales Simplicity, Salesforce, Pardot, Punchlist Manager
To apply for this position, resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote job #CH-BSA-2022 in the subject line.Apply Here!
Highly competitive rates and retention bonus compensation offerings
Cardel Homes is currently looking for individual Framers or Framing Crews to join our growing trade partner team as we expand our area offerings and volume within Calgary and the surrounding areas. This is an exciting opportunity to join a group of highly passionate, organized professionals who take pride in their craft. With almost 50 years of building experience in Calgary, we are proud to offer consistent projects, steady growing volume, and highly competitive wages. We currently have immediate opportunities available.
- Residential construction experience
- Safety-oriented workplace focus, adhering to our health and safety program policies and our sub-contractor safety agreement
- Strong organizational, scheduling, and communication skills
- Solid understanding of new home construction, including building code and municipal bylaws.
- Ability to maintain our schedules while providing a high-quality end product.
- Licensed Residential Framing Sub-Contractor with:
- Calgary Business License
- WCB# plus a copy of WCB Insurance
- Valid Driver’s License
- Responsible to provide all methods of transportation, equipment, tools, and safety PPE
Please contact email@example.com with “Framing Crew” in the subject for further information.Apply Here!