As one of Calgary’s top homebuilders, Cardel is always on the lookout for talent that’s a cut above. Whether you’re a standout student, or a seasoned pro in your field, you could be on track for a fulfilling career with Cardel. Teamwork, innovation, long-term employment and work-life balance are just a few hallmarks of working at Cardel. To learn more about our culture, we encourage you to like us on Facebook and follow us on Linkedin. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.
Cardel is a group of companies with offices in Calgary, Ottawa, Denver and Tampa. We offer beautifully designed communities and exceptionally well-built homes for every stage in life from condominiums and townhomes to starter homes and move-up products. In Calgary, Cardel is proud to build in Shawnee Park, Walden, and Savanna, with upcoming projects in Cornerbrook (in Cornerstone) and Silverton (in Silverado).
To submit a résumé for a position not listed please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Career Opportunities
Cardel Calgary is looking for a Development Manager to join our land development division. The right candidate will have 5 – 10 years of professional experience and a post-secondary education in engineering, planning, or business. Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing strategies and recommendations for selection of consulting and contractor teams and negotiation of contracts for same
- Assisting with project planning and approvals from applicable approving authorities in Calgary and surrounding areas
- Preparing production plans including annual objectives, budgets, schedules, and sales targets
- Overseeing construction activities
- Preparing and monitoring project controls
- Assisting the finance department with preparation of financial pro forma for project financing and financial reporting
- Assisting the sales and marketing team with the community level marketing program including sale of lots to third party builders as required
- Other duties as assigned
You will bring to this role an understanding of the land development process, familiarity with planning related policies of the City of Calgary and surrounding region, comprehension of plans and legal agreements, excellent organization and communication skills, and proficiency with MS Office. Previous knowledge or experience with graphic design software and / or AutoCAD will be considered an asset. You must have a valid Class 5 driver’s license and the use of a vehicle.
Please quote job #CH-DVMGR-2018 in the subject line.Apply Here!
“I don’t need an alarm clock. My ideas wake me.” – Ray Bradbury
Cardel Homes is looking to add a new creative visionary to their Corporate Marketing team who can transform conceptual ideas into masterful imagery. This person will need a sharp eye for detail, exceptional design prowess and an innovative imagination that enables you to take projects from concept to completion. Your ability to work both independently as well as with a close-knit team is commendable. If you have rock-solid Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator skills, and excel at both developing and implementing creative campaigns and design solutions, get in touch.
Please quote job #CH-ARTD-2018 in the subject line.Apply Here!