The career you want
As one of Calgary’s top homebuilders, Cardel is always on the lookout for talent that’s a cut above. Whether you’re a standout student or a seasoned pro in your field, you could be on track for a fulfilling career with Cardel. Teamwork, innovation, long-term employment and work-life balance are just a few hallmarks of working at Cardel. To learn more about our culture, we encourage you to like us on Facebook and follow us on Linkedin . Accessibility accommodations are available to job applicants upon request.
Cardel is a group of companies with offices in Colorado, Florida, Alberta and Ontario. We offer beautifully designed communities and exceptionally well-built homes for every stage in life, from condominiums and townhomes to starter homes and move-up products. Cardel Homes is proud to be building in various Calgary, Cochrane and Chestermere communities, including Alpine Park, Cornerbrook, Savanna, Shawnee Park, Silverton and Fireside, along with upcoming projects in Rangeview and Clearwater Park.
To submit a résumé for a position not listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Current Career Opportunities
As an effective New Home Sales Consultant in Cochrane, your responsibilities will include lead generation, nurturing, conversion, closing, sales contract administration, and ongoing customer service.
- Extended health benefits
- Health Care Spending Account
- Group RRSP with matching
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Training & career development
- Long-term employment
- Charitable initiatives and team-building events
- Market Research: Conduct research on housing market conditions and comparable products
- Prospecting: Generate leads through the CRM, show home traffic, referrals, realtors and email campaigns
- Product presentation: Deliver presentations on Cardel communities and product line-up
- Sales: Assist customers with their purchasing needs and administer the sale and purchase agreement
- Customer Service: Provide ongoing customer support throughout the sale and build process
- 3+ years of new home sales experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Computer skills – MS Office, Sales Simplicity, Salesforce
- Passion for excellence in customer service delivery
- Self-starter with a high degree of initiative, creativity, and flexibility
- Time management, prioritization, multitasking, and organizational skills
- Professionalism, tact, courtesy, and diplomacy skills
- Ability to work in a high-stress, fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position with a 5-day work week scheduled to accommodate model home and sales centre hours. In addition, you may be required to attend training or other work commitments outside of the sales centre hours. The hours of operation for model homes and sales centres are typically as follows:
- Monday to Thursday : 2:00pm – 8:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
To apply for this position, resumes may be emailed to email@example.com. Please quote #CH-NHSC-2023 in the subject line.Apply Here!